Trusted Pest Control Solutions In Pikeville, TN
What should Bledsoe County pest control look like? At Perfect Blend Pest Solutions, we believe quality pest control begins with all-natural pest control methods that have long-lasting benefits, such as exclusion work. Your technician should do a detailed inspection and apply products that physically exclude pests from your home or business. Doing so provides the groundwork that all other pest control measures rest upon.
Join us as we take a look at this and other examples of all-natural pest control and share how targeted control products add even more protection for Pikeville homes and businesses.
Residential Pest Control In Pikeville, TN
It makes sense to use a caulking gun and other tools to seal gaps. Fewer gaps create fewer opportunities for pests to get into your home. Sealing entry points is also not going to wear off over time, as pest control products do. It is long-lasting pest protection.
Once we've applied physical barriers, the liquid, granular, and dust applications we apply on top provide the extra protection needed to keep pests out of your home.
Here are a few other ways all-natural pest control works with targeted applications:
- We do a pass around your home and remove spider webs. Doing this has the potential to remove hundreds of spiders from your property as spider webs can contain spider egg sacs with hundreds of eggs inside each one. When you have fewer spiders crawling around on your exterior, you're going to have fewer spiders finding their way inside your home. The treatments we apply add even more protection from spiders as they reduce insects populations, which spiders eat.
- When we inspect your home, we locate and knock down wasp nests. Doing this prevents wasps from growing a large population near your home and presenting a stinging hazard. We also apply treatments in your landscaping that can address ground wasps such as yellow jackets. Together, these services give you the protection you need from wasp swarms.
- When we service your home, we remove dead insects. Doing this removes a food source for a wide range of other pests. The job of pest reduction goes hand-in-hand with exclusion work and routine treatments to stop pests in their tracks and to keep them out of your home.
These are only a few of the many examples we could give, but you get the idea. Exclusion work, web removal, nest removal, insect clean-up, and other all-natural methods provide an extra layer of pest protection that is long-lasting and sustainable. When you get pest control service for your Pikeville home, don't settle for anything less than this level of service.
Commercial Pest Control In Pikeville, TN
Every business in Pikeville can benefit from a quality, comprehensive commercial pest control plan. The all-natural pest control methods we use, combined with eco-friendly pest control products such as insect growth regulators (IGRs), provide the right pest control solution for healthcare facilities, food-processing plants, schools, restaurants, and other businesses with sensitive environments.
No matter what industry you're in, there is no downside to having pest control service that puts environmentally friendly options first and that uses science to manage potential pests.
What Pikeville Property Owners Ought To Know About Cockroach Dangers
Do you know what it means when you see a roach in your home? It is a warning sign that there are thousands you don't see. Cockroaches don't prefer to be seen. It is usually only when populations have reached maximum levels that roaches start to appear. This is due to competition for food resources.
It can take months or even years for cockroaches to show themselves. In those months or years, cockroaches can make you sick in many ways, such as:
- Cockroaches are implicated in the spread of more than 33 kinds of harmful bacteria.
- Cockroach droppings are a source of pathogens that impact human health.
- Cockroaches collected in urban environments have been found to have at least six named parasitic worms on them. The specimens found were ascaris, trichuris, capillaria, toxocara, hook worm, and eimeria.
- Cockroaches have been found to increase hospitalizations for asthma-related symptoms. The numbers were particularly high in relation to children with asthma.
- Cockroaches don't typically bite humans on purpose but they are known to bite. These insects eat dead skin cells around the mouths and eyes of sleeping people. Sometimes bites occur.
It is best to not have roaches in your Pikeville home. Ongoing pest control service is the best way to keep them out. Let our service team guide you toward the right plan for you and your family.
Everything You Need To Know To Keep Pikeville Mosquitoes Away
It is extremely difficult to keep mosquitoes away if you're using repellents to do it, but it isn't difficult if you target the source of your mosquito problem. The mosquitoes that bite you in your yard are living in your yard. Routine treatments to mosquito resting sites can arrest mosquito activity in your yard. For assistance with professional mosquito control in Pikeville, reach out to Perfect Blend Pest Solutions today.