Effective Pest Management In Soddy-Daisy, TN
Soddy-Daisy is considered by many to be one of the fastest-growing areas in all of Hamilton County. As we continue to grow, our pest challenges are going to grow with us. More and more Hamilton County pest control is essential for the protection of health and property. Join us as we look at why this is the case.
Residential Pest Control In Soddy-Daisy, TN
As rural areas become urban areas and as urban areas grow in population, common pests have more opportunities to be exposed to trash, sewage, and other unsanitary habitats. It happens in every urban landscape and Soddy-Daisy is no exception. While there are ways you can reduce the health threat of certain pests by applying a high level of sanitation, there is no way to address the issue entirely.
A high-quality residential pest control plan offers the obvious benefit of keeping annoying pests out of your home. This alone is a good reason to get year-round pest control. Year-round pest control also protects your property from damage year-round, which is another good reason. But, as Soddy-Daisy continues to grow, and as cockroaches, flies, mice, rats, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, and other harmful pests visit your property, it is good to have year-round protection.
At Perfect Blend Pest Solutions, we put an emphasis on environmentally friendly and science-based pest management. We use spider web removal, nest removal, insect clean-up, exclusion work, traps, glue boards, and other 100 percent all-natural pest control strategies as our base. On top of these, we use limited and targeted treatments that target pest reproduction and development, treatments such as the use of insect growth regulators (IGRs) to control mosquito development.
If you're in Soddy-Daisy, reach out to us to schedule service for your home. We can reduce pest activity in your yard and apply a barrier to keep pests out of your home. Life has enough challenges without adding pest-related health concerns and property damage to the list.
Commercial Pest Control In Soddy-Daisy, TN
As Soddy-Daisy grows, so will the opportunities for businesses. But the opportunity for growth can be hindered by pest problems. We help businesses stay on track and pest-free by applying our six-points of service in our commercial pest control solutions.
- Evaluation - Before your commercial services start, we evaluate pest activity, pest pressures, conducive conditions, and other factors that relate to pest management. We inspect from top to bottom.
- Remove & Clean - Your services will include all-natural solutions such as web removal, nest removal, dead insect clean-up, etc.
- Seal & Secure - We do the hard work of sealing potential entry points to create physical barriers that work to deter pests.
- Treat - We apply control products to add layers of protection and to address targeted pests that present a problem in your industry.
- Maintain - We handle all of your pest control needs during routine service visits, allowing you to focus on your business.
- Adapt & Adjust - We monitor pest activity and evaluate your pest control services. If things aren't working as expected, we find new solutions.
You can always trust Perfect Blend Pest Solutions for eco-friendly pest control and industry-leading solutions. Reach out to us today for a consultation.
Five Tips For Keeping Your Soddy-Daisy Property Ant-Free In Spring
Along with providing the highest level of eco-friendly pest control, we guide our customers in the application of pest maintenance. Often, there are ways only you can help with your pest control. Ant control is a great example. Here are five things you can do to prevent ant problems in your home, starting this spring:
- Get your gutters cleaned or repaired. Many ants are attracted to damp conditions, and gutters that aren't doing their job can make your perimeter damp.
- Address weed problems. Do you know that certain ant species like flower nectar as much as bees and wasps do? Yes. If you have little flowering weeds in your yard, you're going to have ant problems.
- Some ant species are drawn to the scent of rotting organic matter. It is important to get your trash receptacles to the curb every week. If you don't, be sure to clean and deodorize receptacles that start to get stinky.
- Ants get inside because they can. When you replace weatherstripping, door sweeps, and screens, you create a barrier that keeps them out.
- If scout ants get inside and they don't find food, they're going to go right back out. Keep your home clean to deter ant problems.
These tips are often all that is needed to keep ants out of Soddy-Daisy homes.
What Not To Do About Termites On Your Soddy-Daisy Property
If you find evidence of termite activity, the number one thing you should not do is ignore the problem. The termites in Soddy-Daisy are subterranean termites. These termites cost U.S. property owners more than $5 billion annually. Contact Perfect Blend Pest Solutions for a termite inspection and treatment. Don't let these insects secretly damage your home for years.